few, little in sentences – Exercise
few or little? – Choose the correct answer.
Adjectives – Comparison – Exercise 1
Fill in the comparative and superlative forms of the adjectives.
- EXAMPLE: new → ? → ?
- ANSWER: new → newer → newest
Complete the sentences. Use the present simple from verbs.
- My uncel lives in that house over here.
- Do you like listening to CDs?
- Alex and Sarah play computer games every weekend.
- My father doesn’t like the same music us me.
- Our teacher hardly ever gives us a lot of homework.
- A: Does your mother work on Saturdays? B: Yes, she does.
- A: Do they write a lot of emails? B: No, they don’t.
- I don’t get up early at the weekend.
What’s the singer’s or band’s name?
- My favourite singe is Freddie Mercury and Queen band.